Frequently Asked Questions
Very comfortable. Made with ultra-soft silicone, Elevoc Clear ear tips effortlessly conform to the shape of your ears, greatly improving sound quality and wearability. Plus, with six different sizes, you’re sure to find the right fit for you.
Other noise-cancelling earbuds don’t have what it takes to stand up to challenging situations like strong wind, other voices, or loud public spaces like trains, streets, or restaurants. However, Elevoc Clear is powered by Elevoc’s AI-based algorithm which extracts your clear voice from background noises in order to deliver crystal-clear, perfectly understandable calls even in the noisiest environments.
Most earbuds have Active Noise Cancellation without the commitment to Environmental Noise-Cancellation which is particularly beneficial to give you the clearest calls possible. ENC means Elevoc Clear can make sure you are heard more clearly when you are making calls in noisy environments. ANC function can help you hear the other side just as clearly because it blocks out noises around you.
By combining our patented Elevoc Vocplus algorithm with innovative hardware design, Elevoc Clear can analyze and process all the captured data from 6 mics and 2 accelerometers, which extracts your clear voice, and instantaneously lets people on the other end hear exactly what you’re saying.
Elevoc Clear has great performance with wind noise and low Signal-to-Noise Ratio scenarios, like on the subway, at a bar or café, or in public settings.
The Elevoc Link headset works with most Bluetooth enabled devices including phones, tablets, PCs, and more.
1) Make sure the headset is within 33 ft（10m） of your device with no obstacles in the way.
2) Long press the multi-function button until the indicator flashes red and blue (approx. 5 seconds).
3) Locate and select 'Elevoc Link' from the Bluetooth list of your device to complete the paring.
4) When your headset is turned on and the Bluetooth is enabled on your device, there will be an automatic connection. If you have not used the headset with your device for more than 10 minutes, the headset will turn off automatically to conserve power. When you’re ready to use the headset again, just switch it back on.
Tip: Make sure your Bluetooth driver has been updated prior to connecting. Should your headset fail to connect, we recommend using the Bluetooth adapter on your computer.
1) Press and hold the power button for about 5 seconds to turn on the headset. (When the headset has turned on, the blue light will flash once)
2) The red and blue lights will flash alternately, indicating that the headset is in pairing mode.
3) Open the Settings on your computer and select Devices (Bluetooth, printers, mouse)
4) Turn on Bluetooth on your computer and then click 'Add Bluetooth or other devices'
5) Select 'Bluetooth’ and locate the device 'Elevoc Link'. Click 'Elevoc Link' to connect.
6) Go back to 'Settings', click 'System', click 'Sound' and then select Elevoc Link as the output and input device.
7) Confirm that the headset is connected by double checking whether 'Elevoc Link' appears in the computer's Bluetooth list.
When 'Elevoc Link' is connected to your phone/device successfully, it will automatically reconnect to your phone/device every time you turn it on. If it cannot reconnect, double check the Bluetooth settings on your device.
While the headset is powered on, long-press the volume + and the volume - button together for 5 seconds to clear any pairing records. The indicator will flash blue and red alternately to confirm that the pairing records have been cleared. The 'Elevoc Link' will not reconnect to the previously connected devices again. If you are experiencing any connection problems with the headset, we recommend following the above steps.
Absolutely! Customers who have had phone conversations while on a noisy train reported that 99% of the background noise was removed. No bells, passenger chatter, or station calls were heard during their conversation.
Click the mute button to immediately disable sound. You will hear a beep every 15 seconds while the headset is muted. To un-mute yourself, press the mute button again.The mute function is only available when you are in a phone call. You may encounter some compatibility issues if you are using third-party PC applications.
Tip: If you have any issues with your headset, check the User Manual or contact the seller to get professional technical support and lifetime after-sales service. (Go to Your Order--> Find the order ID in the list--> Click 'Connect with us')
For best sound quality, make sure your cellphone or other device has a strong signal, sufficient battery life, and is in close proximity to the headset. Elevoc Link may be not compatible with some third-party applications. Get in touch with us to learn more.
Elevoc Link is charged by a USB-C cable. The charging cable has been included in the package for your convenience. For optimal charge, ensure the cable is connected to a DC voltage of 5V and current of more than 1A. The headset indicator will turn red while it is charging and will turn blue once it is fully charged.
Elevoc Link comes with 12-month warranty. If you want more information about the product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.